You might think installing Windows XP on a Ultra 24 is a piece of cheese cake. If your not prepared you might just end up eating your finger nails.
Here is how to do it.
1. Grab the latest software for it here
2. Copy the /utilities/XpReburn_x.x.zip to a folder on a Redhat, Suse or Solaris machine.
3. Unzip -q the package
4. Put your XP cd in your cd-rom drive
5. Run ./XpReburn
6. Burn the iso that is created to a clean cd
7. Enter the BIOS of the Ultra 24
8. Under advanced -> integrated something (You will see it) set the SATA controller to IDE, if it is set to RAID ot ACHI you will constantly get BSoD when you try to install.
And thats it.
Just install the nVidia and sound drivers afterwards and your done.